Engineers on the Laboratory Systems software team work closely with other teams – neuroscientists, physicists, roboticists, chip designers, and mechanical engineers – to build Neuralink’s centralized data aggregation and analysis platform. We are building a data platform to collect, organize, and visualize a diverse set of data ranging from neural signal recordings to brain histology images to microfabrication manufacturing data. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to own projects that drive engineering and experimentation at Neuralink.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every time.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, mechanical, electrical, materials, biological engineers, and neuroscientists. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with data engineering - ETL Pipelines, Data Lakes, Database Management, etc.
- Experience with Apache Spark or other distributed compute systems
- Experience building and shipping production-grade ETL Pipelines
- Experience with workflow orchestration tools (e.g. Apache Airflow, AWS Step Functions)
- Experience building Infrastructure for machine learning pipelines