Position Overview: This is a full-time, salaried position reporting to the Sr. Director of Engineering. There is a preference for this role to be based out of our offices in San Francisco, however we are open to remote candidates.
- Architect, design, and implement efficient and reusable frontend systems for the web application
- Evolve existing User Interfaces to increase interactivity, intuitiveness, performance, and overall user delight
- Working closely with our Product Owners, Project Managers, UX/UI team, and other engineers to analyze new feature requirements, complete research spikes, create and size stories for development
- Lead the evolution of the UI platforms while adhering to Agile practices
- Assist in defining user interfaces and software architectures, collaborate with backend leads to establish workflows and APIs
- Have a commitment for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
- Analyze, design, and develop test cases and implement automated test suites
- Provide technical leadership and contribute to determining technical direction
- Help the team follow best practices for software development and testing
- Implement and maintain code documentation and code standards utilizing all code-repository SDLC features.
- 8+ years of experience in Front End/Full Stack Software Engineering roles in product companies
- Familiarity in building and delivering highly scalable, reliable, and complex software systems in a hosted cloud environment using Java, Spring Boot, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, ReactJS, NodeJS
- A BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Passion for crafting elegant code
- Knowledge of (and a passion for) current trends and best practices in frontend architecture, including performance, security, and usability