Rec Room is the best place to build and play games together. Chat, hang out, explore MILLIONS of rooms, or build something new to share with us all! As a Marketing Artist, you will be concepting, composing, lighting, and building 3D assets across multiple storefronts and social media promotions. You’ll work on a small agile team, on a broad variety of assets and tools.
- Create and maintain a wide range of assets within Unity and Photoshop
- Concept, compose, light, render compelling compositions with provided assets and models in Unity
- Collaborate with internal teams and iterate on marketing art
- Maintain consistent aesthetic and technical quality for all assets
- Schedule, communicate and maintain deadlines with various platforms
- 2+ years of Marketing Artist or equivalent experience (we want to see shipped store art)
- 2+ years of professional experience with Photoshop & Unity or equivalent engine
- Ability to light and render high-quality images within Unity or equivalent application
- Portfolio examples exhibiting 3D key art compositions and graphic design
- Knowledge of color theory and the ability to create balanced and appealing color palettes
- Experience building, editing, and delivering user acquisition ads for games and optimizing based on key KPIs (CTR, CVR, IPM, etc)
- Comfortable working in fast-moving, ambiguous development environments
- Experience owning and shipping store assets across various platforms (e.g., iOS, PlayStation, Xbox, PC, and VR)
- Video editing experience
- Strong background in games
- Familiarity with source control
- Cross-disciplinary work experience (e.g., graphic design, concept, animation, and modeling)
COMPANY INFO TO KNOW
Rec Room offers generous medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. We also support your retirement benefits with a company match. Rec Room values work-life balance by providing unlimited paid time off. Our company values are real and drive our culture. We work hard to be a safe and friendly place for people from all walks of life.
Rec Room provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.