Motion Graphics Designer, Mid
Use game design expertise, instructional systems design, audio and video skills, and interaction design techniques to create immersive experiences using augmented, virtual, simulated, and mixed-reality technologies. Apply specific functional knowledge, working and general industry knowledge. Develop and contribute to solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Work independently with some guidance. Review and guide activities of more junior employees.
- 3+ years of experience with motion graphics
- Experience with using Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition, or Encoder
- Ability to provide Demo reel
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED and 4+ years of experience with motion graphics production, computer graphics, digital arts, or game design or AA or AS degree in Video Production, Computer Graphics, Digital Arts, or Game Design
- Experience with Cinema 4D or Maya
- Experience with filming and lighting live action footage
- Experience with sound editing, Adobe Audition preferred
- Experience with creating style frames and storyboards
- Experience with selecting music for video
- Experience with script writing and understanding of different purposes, including instructional, persuasive, or motivational
- Knowledge of typography, color theory, design, infographics, and interfaces
- Knowledge of codecs and compressions for different target platforms
- Ability to be an independent, fast learner
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent attention to detail
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.